Prochef’s presents to you Air fryer a kitchen appliance for frying without oil, roasting, and grilling that cooks by circulating hot air around the food using the convection mechanism. It is a smaller version of the convection oven.
Prochef’s Air Fryer is a modern, hygienic and digitally controlled solution for frying with all safety features. This modern equipment is for temperature controlled frying without oil and at economical power consumption.
Prochef’s Air Fryer is a healthy solution to keep in check deep oil frying to avoid oily food.
Guilt free snack is now possible, Thanks to Prochef’s Air Fryer…!!!
If you’re air fryer still waiting on your counter top to be explored..???
Tired of re-heating cooking or making nuggets..?? Try out this amazing Recipe perfect for your Prochef’s Air fryer.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
Total Time: 25 Mins
Servings: 4 Servings
Course: Side Dish, Vegetables
Cuisine: Air Fryer
Vitamin A: 855IU
Vitamin C: 96.4mg
- 1 pound (454 g) Brussels sprouts , ends removed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 tablespoons (15ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice.
- ½ teaspoon soy sauce
- Black pepper, to taste
- Heat air fryer to 400 degrees, if preheating is necessary.
- Place Brussels sprouts in the air fryer basket; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil, salt and pepper. Fry for 15 minutes, shaking basket or stirring the sprouts halfway through.
- Sprinkle sprouts with garlic. Continue to fry until the garlic is golden brown, another 2 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring balsamic vinegar to a simmer. Continue to simmer until thickened and starting to look syrupy, adjusting heat as accordingly to prevent burning, 2 to 3 minutes. (Keep a close eye on it to avoid any over cooking or burning Brussels) Remove from heat and whisk in 2 tablespoons oil, the lime juice and the soy sauce and crushed pepper.
- Transfer Brussels sprouts to a platter and drizzle with balsamic dressing. Squeeze some lime juice on top to taste.
Cooking times may vary depending on the size of Brussels sprouts. Brussels sprouts taste best when brown, crispy and tender. We recommend all Brussels sprouts to be equal sizes so it’s easy and can be evenly cooked. You can also par-boil them first, drain the water and then continue with the air frying recipe method. Add Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Drizzle some oil and balsamic vinegar evenly over Brussels sprouts. Add salt & pepper to taste. Toss the Brussels sprouts and coat with the oil and balsamic vinegar evenly. Be carefully of any liquid left pooling at the bottom of the bowl.
Add Brussels to the air fryer basket. Air fry at 360° for about 15-20 minutes. Mix gently and stir half way through, about 8 minutes into cooking. Make sure you shake at the halfway mark to avoid uneven cooking. Continue to air fry till the Brussels are golden brown and cooked through.
Check earlier if needed to make sure Brussels sprouts don’t burn or shake/toss more often for even cooking (about 3 times). Or cook a little longer if needed to get everything crispy.
Add additional salt and pepper if needed on the Brussels sprouts and enjoy!
- Don’t crowd the basket.It’s better to cook in multiple smaller batches for even cooking.
- You might need add an additional 1-2 minutes of cooking time and give an extra shake or two while cooking. If using a larger air fryer, the recipe might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- If cooking in multiple batches, the first batch will take longer to cook if Air Fryer is not already pre-heated.
Remember to set a timer to shake/flip/toss the food as directed in recipe.